Total Pageviews

Thursday 8 December 2022

Cards, Hand Stamped Wooden Tags, and "Dudley"!

I made the card above for a friend for Christmas.  She LOVES the new Hare stamps from Lavinia Stamps!  She also asked me to make her the card below, another LS Hare stamp!
I made a boo boo on the card below, I accidentally cut the right hand side at the top, crooked:-(  I didn't know how to fix it so I have just left it as it is. "IIWI" I say - It Is What It Is!  And yes,more LS stamps.  

I made a whole pile of the tags above, and glued a tiny red pop-pom on his nose.  I bought the wooden tags from the $2 Shop. I think there was four in each pack. The stamp is from Stampin' Up!  I don't know what the black mark is on the right one, as it isn't actually on the tag in real life!  I think it was 'something' sticking up on the green mat behind the tags.
These are some other wooden tags I stamped on, They look a bit ragged here, but in reality they aren't!  Some have sparkly glitter on them as well.  Really NOT good photos at all!
Last but not least, below, is "Dudley"!  His owner walks him past my place every day, and went out and took some photo's of him one day,  I think he is just gorjus!  He is so chilled out and totally relaxed.  He is never in a hurry and is very happy to sit down and have a rest!  The owner actually has another dog, same breed, which is a Chow Chow, and her name is "Princess"!  She is just as gorjuss as "Cuddly Dudley" as I call him!  I would like to get some better photos of him, and "Princess" one day!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

 

1 comment:

  1. I love the tags, Sunshine! Perfect for gift tags or ornaments. And Dudley is adorable! :) -Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!