Total Pageviews

Thursday 15 December 2022

'Lupin' -" Lavinia Stamps"

This is a 3/12 inch square ceramic tile I have stamped "Lupin" on.  He is one of the new October release stamps from "Lavinia Stamps."  I had bought a small box of random ceramic tiles way back at the beginning of whenever, for a couple of dollars, from my local Hospice Shop. This is the first I have used any of the tiles.  They are mixed colours, some darker and some lighter ones.  It was a challenge to stamp on the tile because they are slippery!  I had to be very carful not to move the stamp while pressing down on it.  I will be (hopefully) making more of these, and I plan on popping them in between my pot plants, which are outside on my front terrace. Semi sheltered from the rain, under the eaves of the house. I used some clear embossing powder over the top if the images and embossed them because I wasn't too sure if or how long the ink would take to dry being on a non porous material.  I used Versafine Clair Nocturne ink to stamp the images.  I used some Rhubarb coloured Nuvo Crystal Drops of the red berries, which have all run together. Bummer.  They were supposed to bee three small dots, not one big blob! It's quite  humid here today, so tat's probably why it all run together.  Oh well, shift happens, and I had fun! Thanks for dropping by!  Have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!