Total Pageviews

Friday 9 December 2022

Lavinia Stamps Christmas Card.


 This card is the same design as the one in the previous post. The only difference is, I cut all the layers straight this time! It has some gorjuss sparkly purple and wine coloured glitter on it but it doesn't show on here. All the stamps I used are "Lavinia Stamps." Not much for today, I am in pain and need to rest. CFS/Fibro are not a fun health issues to have and today it is biting me on the butt:-( Hopefully tomorrow will be better, fingers crossed!
Thank you for dropping by!  Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!