Total Pageviews

Saturday 24 December 2022

SU Mini Pizza Box Gift

I recently purchased some Stampin' Up! Mini Pizza Boxes in gold and white.  They measure 3 1/4 inches square and are about 3/4 of an inch in depth.  I decorated the box with some flowers and a cat using some punches/dies. The photo below shows what I packed inside.  A pair of white low cut socks, a lip gloss and two tea bags.  Everything fit perfectly!  I have a friend who has a Birthday early in the New Year, and wanted to send her a small gift.  We don't get to see each other very often as we live about 3 1/2 hours away from one another. We've been friends since we were ten, went through school together, and have been there for each others ups and downs through life.
In the photo above you can see what I have put in the box. These boxes are so versatile and you can decorate them as you like. This will be my last post before Christmas.  "Santa" comes tonight and I hope he keeps those reindeer quiet when he lands on the roof!  I did leave him a *polite* note asking him if he put slippers on the reindeers hooves before he lands on my roof to keep the noise down!  There's nothing more annoying than being woken up at mid night by 8 reindeer prancing and dancing on your roof! We'll see what happens!  Have a wonderful Christmas everyone!  Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!