Total Pageviews

Saturday 10 December 2022

More LS "King Hopkins" Cards!


Goodness me!  Two posts in one morning! So here I am, back with some book marks, and an updated version of 'King Hopkins'. I'm not sure which 'King Hopkins' I prefer, the one without the sequins, or the one with sequins. The two bookmarks came about because I had two small pieces of white card that I had cut off other cards. I wanted to use up the scrap card so thought I'd make bookmarks. Ok, thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!