Total Pageviews

Saturday 10 December 2022

Lavinia Stamps - King Hopkins!

This is a new 'Lavinia Stamps' stamp, and he is 'King Hopkins'!  I wasn't keen on having to actually colour him in, so used my LS stencil brushes and lightly brushed on some purple,  yellow and blue inks randomly on the white card.  I added some water droplets using my fan brush. Because I used water reactive stamp pads, I got a nice bubbly kind of effect on the back ground. In real life you wouldn't see me within cooee of a frog!  I really aren't into insect and bugs, but I do love King Hopkins! I am sure I will be making more of these cards, so watch this space! Thank you for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!
 

1 comment:

  1. King Hopkins is so fun! And I love how you added the color with ink blending — I don’t always want to color detailed images. The water splatter is great, too! -Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!