Total Pageviews

Friday 25 November 2022

Cute Baby Ducks And A Card!

I made this card above using a Penny Black cling stamp.  This was the first time I had used it.  I stamped onto some Mixed Media card, which takes the ink really well and dries quickly. I hope you can see the snow on it, maybe if you enlarge it. There is also some sparkly glitter too. I coloured the birds using my water colour pencils. The red berries were coloured using a red gel pen. I have a close relative who had recently had some serious surgery in one of Auckland's major hospitals. She lives about 3 hours away, and was up here on her own.  I went to see her at the hospital every day, and took her some clothing etc. I made the card above and gave it to the staff to say 'thank you' for their wonderful care they showed my relative.  It also has a Christmas message inside as well.
Below is a close up photo of two baby ducks snugged up together on my back lawn!  They are soooo cute!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!
 

1 comment:

  1. I love this card, Sunshine, and I hope your relative is having a swift recovery. Those baby ducklings are the cutest! -Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!