Total Pageviews

Saturday 5 November 2022

New Lavinia Stamps Card.

I made this card over a month ago, using some LS stamps. I have been unwell and in and out of hospital with serious abdominal pain for a few weeks. I was also not able to eat or drink for 8 days, which has left me very weak.  I am slowly recovering, but don't have the energy to make anything new yet. 
Thanks for dropping by!  Have a SUNSHINE day!
Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!
 

2 comments:

  1. Sunshine, I’m so sorry you haven’t been feeling well. I hope your recovery is swift! This card definitely is magical. I also received the card you sent made with Lavinia Stamps, and I LOVE it. Thank you so much! Sending healing hugs - Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I'm so sorry to hear that you haven't been doing well. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and hope that you can get better and do the things that you love.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!