Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 November 2022

Lavinia Christmas Cards.

Above are 3 more Christmas cards.  This time I stamped Holly leaves in the corners, instead of Oak leaves.  I am still struggling with feeling so tired, so crafting is a bit of a challenge right now.  
Below is a card using one of my new LS stamps.  Love those cute and cheeky Hares! This one is a silhouette of Lupin.  I used my  inch round gel press to make the background. Because it is a new gel press, and I hadn't washed it before I used it, the ink 'beaded' in places, which I actually like!  All the stamps on this card are Lavinia stamps.

 Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!