Total Pageviews

Sunday 13 November 2022

"Logan".


I added a red bow to Logan so he looks a bit more Christmassy.  Same card. 

This is "Logan", one of the 19 new stamps by Lavinia Stamps.  He measures 3 1/4 by 4 inches in size. There is some sparkly glitter on some of the leaves, however they don't really show on this photo.  At first glance the card looks ok, however, I made a boo-boo, can you spot it??
The leaves are Oak leaves...and there is snow. Oak trees (in NZ) produce Acorns  around September - October...and there is no snow  at that time of year, or any other time, where I live!  Oops!  I had a pile of stamps sitting on my desk and thought I had picked up the Holly Leaves stamp.  However it was the Oak leaves, and I stamped it before I realized my boo-boo! Yes, it was going to be Christmas card! The other boo-boo I made was the outer circle behind "Logan" should have been white.  I accidentally picked up a pencil that looks white on the outside, but is in fact a pale off white/yellow colour. Oh dear, I think I should go back to bed and start the day again!
The challenge is, I am still very tired after being unwell recently. I really need to focus properly when I am stamping. Lesson learnt?!
The card is quite big and measures 5 1/2 by 5 1/4 inches in size.
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

 

1 comment:

  1. I really like this. I thought the white specks was fairy dust. Here the oak trees are usually the last to lose their leaves - some even hang onto them until spring which drives my husband crazy because he spends so much time using his tractor to vacuum up the rest of the leaves on the lawn. So seeing oak leaves around Christmas wouldn't be impossible. Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!