Total Pageviews

Friday 11 November 2022

New Lavinia Stamps!

Here are some of my new LS stamps and inks that just arrived!  LS had bought out 19 brand new designs...I bought them all! I also added "Roland", their five inch round gel press. 

Below is a chopping board I stamped on, using some of my new stamps.  Not sure if I like it or not, my brain is still not quite functioning correctly after being so unwell recently.  The word stamp says, "Those Who Don't Believe In Magic Will Never Find It." 
More to come later...watch this space...!
 
Thanks for dropping by!  Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun will be had with all those stamps . I really like what you've done with the choppng block. Feel better.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!