Total Pageviews

Sunday 6 June 2021

The Princess and A Rude Snarky!

Below is a photo I took of my beautiful Princess, "Bella-Rosa".  She was sunning herself on  the top platform on the climbing tree, this is her favourite place.  She gets the sun all day until around 4 pm when the sun goes behind some tall trees.  And as a bonus, she can clearly see the birds on the garage and carport roof!  Of course, they can see her too!

I started this card below, last week.  In my previous post I said how well I was feeling that day...well it didn't last long.  Several hours later (just after mid night) I became very unwell (again) and ended up having to spend some more time back in hospital.  Such is life with an immune system that doesn't work very well:-(
Anyhow, I have managed to finish the card I had started and here he is!  The card has some sparkly things on it, but they aren't showing up on here.  Oh well, I know they are there!  
I added some curves to his mouth to make him smile!  A rather mischievous smile I think!  He's up to no good...

Ok, that's me for tonight, I am still feeling a bit worn out from being in hospital, so I think I might have a nice hot cup of tea and then watch something funny on TV! Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!
Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day:-)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!