Total Pageviews

Sunday 30 May 2021

Snarky's Have Guardian Angels?!



Yay, I made a card!  I'm feeling a bit more like my usual self this morning and so here's a card I created earlier today!  Gotta love those Snarky's!
 
To be honest, I didn't really "think" to much about what went where on this card.  I just kind of grabbed stuff off my desk, and thought, "yep, that will go there, this can go here..." and the card kind of fell together.  Too often I over think stuff, and I am trying NOT to do that anymore.  Sometimes it works, other times not!
Above is a close up of the stamped words on the card.  Even Guardian Angels aren't perfect, lol!
Ok, that's all for now, more later maybe?!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes the things we cobble together turn out so much better than if we spent hours planning them out. Sorry you haven't been yourself. Hope things perk up.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!