Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 June 2021

No Moral Compass!


So here's the card I have just made.  I had to type and print the saying because it's not one I have a stamp of.  Imagine that!
Mr. Snarky looks like he's in a bit of trouble, again!  Seems these cats are always doing something they shouldn't.  A bit like naughty children don't you think?!
So I had my head scan the other day. I have requested a copy of the actual scan and that will arrive in a couple of weeks.  I'm curious to see it!
Actually, I'm just plain old curious!  Maybe I'm a Snarky Cat...?
I'm off to the hospital again tomorrow, this time to have a "Mammojam". 
You read right, a Mammo-jam, because you get your boobs somewhat  'jammed'!  The things us ladies do for health!
I had a relative pass away from breast cancer, so I get the girls checked every two years.
Oh no, I feel a mammojam Snarky card coming on...watch this space!  I'll have to think about that overnight, and maybe tomorrow while I am getting mammojammed...
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!


1 comment:

  1. I just looked over your snarky cat cards that I missed, and they are all hilarious! You have the best ideas for those stamps! Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!