Total Pageviews

Monday 21 June 2021

Pease Come In!


 Woohoo, here's my card for today!  What you can't see, is there's a clear mylar printed with the same jar, over top of the jar stamp.
Trust me, it's there!  I stamped the jar on to card, then photo copied it on to the mylar.
I made the blue background using a stencil and blue iridescent stamp pad. I think it was an Opalite stamp pad, one of those kind that show up best on black card.
As you can see, Myrtle Snarky has shown up with a 'gift' of a dead fish tucked under her arm!  What better gift than a stinky dead fish?!
Ok, so change of topic here...where is your 'happy place'??  Where/when are you at your happiest?!
For me, it is right here in my art room, on a mild, warm and sunny Winters day.  Dressed oh-so-elegantly in my blue fluffy pajama pants, hair un-brushed (I have long hair so it's very messy unless it's brushed), baggy over sized men's t shirt, wooly socks, and  accompanied by two gorjuss cats who stole my heart, and whom love me to bits and believe (did you notice there's a 'lie' in my belief?!) I am a Goddess with magical powers... sshhh don't tell them the truth!
This is one of my happiest places!  
I would love to know where yours is, leave me a comment, go on, I dare you!
Ok, that's me for now, maybe more later...?
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!