Total Pageviews

Tuesday 22 June 2021

Hendrix Has A Meltdown!



Oh dear.  Looks like Hendrix Snarky can't control his water-ski's.  He's in a bit of trouble for sure.
I can't imagine why he thought water-skiing was a good idea.  Something is going break...
His body language says it all really.
I made his 'ski's' from two ice-block sticks - I have all kinds of weird stuff in my craft room!  I made the 'waves' using a Memory Box 3D Texture Embossing Folder EF1013.
I swiped a white ink pad lightly over some of the waves, and added a little bit of Crystalline Glitter Glue on some of the waves.
I love this folder!
I have another Snarky sitting on my desk just waiting to be assembled. Hopefully I can get him finished and posted later today.  Make sure you check back later to see him!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!