Total Pageviews

Tuesday 22 June 2021

"Just Ride It," They Said...

So here's Snarky Fred, trying surfing for the first (and probably the last) time.  He's not a happy little vegemite.  He hates surfing.  He hates dancing and he hates attitude.
He has 'issues'.  We're sorting it. He's in therapy.
I wonder what he'll get up to next?
I used a coloured ice block stick, a wide one this time, for his surf board. I cut it down so it was a better length for him.
Once again I used the wave embossing folder (details about it in the post below this) for the background.  I love this folder!
I swiped a silver Brilliance ink pad over it to give it the look of white water from the waves.
Ok that's it for today. I am in a lot of pain right now - Fibromyalgia - and I need to go and take some pain killers and go and lie down.  
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!
Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!