Total Pageviews

Monday 28 June 2021

A Nice Meal...

Top photo is of my boy, Romeo-Valentino.  He is sitting on top of some of my craft dies, which are in the box!  He really doesn't fit...and he doesn't look comfortable!  His motto is: "If I sits I fits"!
Below are two Christmas Snarkys, "Bill" and "Bob".
I know, this card below with "Bill" on, has a crooked border, sigh. I used some new and very sticky double sided tape to stick it down.  It went crooked.  Too late, it was s.t.u.c.k.  Oh well, I'm sure I have a slightly 'crooked' friend to send it to!
Two cards, the same but different.  This one below is "Bob".  They have both gotten into the Christmas spirit, or is it they have both gotten in to trouble?  The tree's are made with some of that foil card, the stuff that is s**t to photograph.  But in real life it looks really good!

 I have a bit of a cold at the moment, and haven't felt like crafting very much.  Managed to throw these two cards together over the weekend though.
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!  (Even when you have a cold!)

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you haven't been feeling well. I've been having computer issues and am trying to catch up. I love these snarky cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!