Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 June 2021

"It's Not A Competition!"


 So here's todays card.  I used a punch for the  umbrella, it's a Stampin' Up! punch.
We have windy days like this here, but not usually with a Snarky cat inside it!  I used a gold ink pad for the gold swooshes on the back ground.  And a few swooshes with an orange ink pad too, I think.
Once again, I didn't really 'think' too much about this card.  The saying was sitting on my desk so that got attached to the card.
Too much 'thinking' does my head in, so I try not to do a lot of it!
I'm going for a brain scan next week (true!) so we'll see how much  brain I actually have, lol!  I know there's some in there...
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self and shine right each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome. One of my favorite sayings and putting that cat in the umbrella was genius. Good luck with your scan.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!