Total Pageviews

Tuesday 13 July 2021

Scammer Aimee Hall Update

So I went to my local Police Station today, with all the info about "The Scammer" who scammed me. The Police copied all the messages I had. I had printed everything out and I also had a photo of her, although her photo is a fake one.

My bank had said they could open a dispute but it would cost me $40 and they weren't sure I would get my money back from "The Scammer."  They advised me to take the info I had to the Police.

I have to say, the Police were very thorough and went through everything with me.  I spent over an hour there getting things sorted.  They have photo copied all my info I had, but I don't know if they will be able to catch her or not.  If she has scammed multiple people, the deposits into her account will show up and this way the Police may be able to get her.

So that's where I am up to at the moment.  I have let it go and it's in the hands of the Police now.  

Thanks for dropping by - I do have some cards and other stuff to post, but that will be tomorrow now!

Have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day:-)

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!