Total Pageviews

Saturday 10 July 2021

No Escape!

So it's been an 'interesting' week or two.  First of all I had a head cold which kept me off my feet with not much inspiration to create. 
And then there was the issue of being scammed by some sad, pathetic, and cursed internet Troll.  That's all behind me now. So my cold has gone and I didn't end up in hospital, and that was a big relief. And... my creativity is back! This card has not photographed well.  It's a lot brighter than it shows on here.  And it has lot's of sparkly things on it!  Oh well can't change it.
As you can see, "Bob" Snarky has seen a mouse...in his mind it's a HUGE rat...shoulda gone to Spec Savers "Bob"...
The rubbish bin has some clear Nuvo Drops on, as do "Bob's" eyes, and the mouse.
I warmed the bottle of clear Nuvo Drops in a glass of fairly hot but not too hot water for a few minutes before I used it on his eyes.  Once it dried overnight, the Nuvo Drops 'cracked', which is exactly what I had hoped for.  This is because when I applied the Drops they were warm, and it was very cold overnight, which makes it 'crack'.  No, "Bob" is not ON crack, he's just a little 'cracked!'
So that's my first card for today...welcome back!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

 

1 comment:

  1. I love that Bob's just a little bit cracked!!! You crack me up.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!