Total Pageviews

Wednesday 14 July 2021

I Heart Cats!


 I used a new die from Scrapbook.com for this little hanger.  The die is called "Heartfelt Wishes".  I will add a piece of red ribbon so it can be hung up.  The words are from "Taylored Expressions."  The cat is from a "Stampin' Up!" set called "C is For Cat".  I used my scan n cut machine to cut the cat out.  The hanger measures about 4 x 3 1/4 inches in size.  Great gifts for posting in a standard size envelope!
Yes. I have some "Snarky's" on my desk, just waiting to be finished off...maybe later...!
Thanks for dropping by, Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine brightly each and every day!

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Sunshine! The image, sentiment and die cuts are perfect together!
    - Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!