Total Pageviews

Friday 9 July 2021

Scammed.

 Just an update to my Scammer post below.  It turns out I have been scammed.  The lady in the photo below is NOT the scammer, it's a fake photo of someone else.

 Aimee Hall, if that is her real name, is now on the Scammer Check NZ FB page, and her bank details are there as well.  She has closed her FB page as well.  I have opened up a dispute with my bank (same bank as the scammer) so we'll see what happens.  I have copies of all my messages, as well as he scammers, saved, if the bank needs to see them.  Yes I am disappointed that I have been scammed, and I am also disappointed that I did not get the stamp set I am looking for:-(  It's a set I really want.  No art work...yet, but it's coming!  Thanks for dropping by and following me on this scammer journey!  Have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day:-)

1 comment:

  1. I hope the bank is able to work things out for you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!