Total Pageviews

Wednesday 21 July 2021

"Bert" and "Ernie"

This is "Bert" (above).  He's balancing on a tree branch, and about to test his wings.  He got them for Halloween.   By the look on his face, it's obvious he has been naughty...can't talk about that right now...
Below is "Ernie", and he is over all this Covid stuff.  He's in isolation and has had enough (haven't we all).  He wants to 'escape' and has somehow managed to stack the rubbish bin on top of his suitcase...I wonder what's inside the case...can't talk about that right now...


Thanks for dropping by, have  SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. Great cards and I love the stories that go with them.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!