Total Pageviews

Thursday 2 July 2020

Pop! and Fizz! and Something Else!


Here's a card I made today.  I had trouble with the tiny fiddly bits because my hands are sore and it was hard to pick things up.  It took me some time to make the card, but I persevered and got it finished!  The colours are much brighter in real life.  In spite of the challenges I had making it, I had fun!

The card below was created on a thick piece of "grey card".  It's much thicker than my usual card.  I adhered torn pieces of paper napkin on the left and right diagonal corners.  To adhere the paper napkin I used some white acrylic paint.  I added some red paper and material flowers and some stamped words as well as a few sequins. I drew a thin black line around the border of the card once it was finished.  This card was a 'experiment'.  I'd seen something similar o you tube and wanted to try it.  I'm happy how it turned out!  The card has lot's of texture, which I like.
 Thanks for dropping by!  Have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!