Total Pageviews

Monday 29 June 2020

Flower Shop Card.


Happy Monday everyone!!
I made this card this morning. The flowers are from SU Flower Shop and matching punch.  The leaves are also from SU, Secret Garden stamps and dies.  (Thanks to Andrea for these!)
 I die cut the word "Hugs" first from pink card and then craft foam.  I adhered the craft foam under the card. This gives it some height.  The gold sequins are from Close To My Heart and are self adhesive.  I added the gold border (above) but took this photo before I did that - oops!  The first photo shows the finished card.
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. I love these cards, Sunshine! I especially like the woven-look background and the centers of the flowers -- are they the paper-type confetti pieces you posted before (it was awhile ago)? They look like enamel dots, which are my favorite. Glad you are enjoying the stamps and dies. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!