Total Pageviews

Saturday 13 June 2020

Random Stuff!

 This is another card I made using my circle Gelli Press.  There are some very tiny clear  sparkly gems scattered over the card,however they are not showing in these photo's.  Below is a close up of the card.
Below is what I stamped on the inside of the card.  Funnily enough, when I went too the Post Office to post it, they gave me a Butterfly postage stamp!  A perfect match for the card!
Below is a photo of my first Paper White that is flowering.  I have dozens more about to flower too.
Here is Mr. Blackbird waiting for some sultanas.  I feed them some every day.  I also feed the wild birds some Wild Birdseed.

Below is a closeup of one of the Paper White flowers.  So pretty!

 Above and below are the same view, but I took the top photo about two months ago.  I took the bottom photo this morning.  Most of the pretty red/rust coloured leave have gone and left the tree looking bare.  Still pretty though in my view!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. I like your experiments. The paperwhites are so pretty and I know they smell good too. Wondering if you're getting my comments though?

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!