Total Pageviews

Monday 8 June 2020

No Covid19 in New Zealand!!


Yay, we did it!!  New Zealand now has NO active Covid 19 cases in the entire country!! This is awesome news! As of mid night tonight, we go down to Alert Level One which means things go back to normal.  We can go out and meet up with our friends and not have to worry about keeping our distance from others.  No more having to wear a face mask when I am out!  
I celebrated with Mini Pumpkin and  Cinnamon muffins I made!  OMG they taste delicious!
Ok, that's me for today, I have nothing crafty to post at this time.
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!