Total Pageviews

Monday 20 July 2020

Monday's 'Night in Bethlehem' Cards.

Ok, so I have to admit I am a wee bit obsessed with this SU stamp set at the moment! I love SU stamps at the best of times, but I love them even more when they have matching dies like this set does!
I am not sure if I will add "something" around the white border on the above card or not.  I'm just not sure if I like it how it is. I didn't add anything to it because  wasn't sure what to add.  I'll have to think about it!
The card above is tamped in Night of Navy ink from SU.  I really like that colour!  You can tell by the amount of ink I have on my hands right now! The stamped words are from another SU stamp set.
Ok that's me for today!  Thanks for dropping by!  Have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving all these Christmas cards! That stamp and die set is a great one - I don't have it, but I've seen so many gorgeous cards (yours included!). I think my favorite is the middle one in this post. I love the clean white border so the focus is on the images (but I'm a clean-and-simple girl!). Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good that you are getting multiple cards out of this set. I seldom do that and should.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!