Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 July 2020

Having a Creative Sunday!

Here are two more cards I just made, using the same Stampin' Up! Night of Bethlehem stamps and die set.  So much fun and loving how easy  it is to create cards with not much stamping on!  Not that I don't love stamping, I do, but today I love die cutting instead! Oh! Look at the shadows those clear gems are making on both these cards!  That's because the sun came out when I tool the photo's.  Those gems are tiny clear round ones...not weird shaped ones like they appear on here!  The one below looks like some kind of weird space rocket!
 I'm going to have to stop crafting now, my eyesight is really bad because of the cataract, and it is getting very hard for me to see properly.  It's so frustrating because they keep saying it isn't bad enough to fix.  Well it is to ME!  With limited vision to begin with, and a cataract on top of that, its not easy.  I have had to stop reading books, and can only just make out what's on TV.  I get migraines from eye strain, and crossing the road to get to the bus stop is challenging.  It's hard for me to tell if the cars are moving and which way they are going.
Anyway, I have had  fun day crafting!  Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!