Total Pageviews

Tuesday 28 July 2020

Crash!


 I was woken up at 2.30 am this morning, by the sounds of Police sirens...and then a very loud "crash".  The Police were in pursuit of a speeding car, which crashed into a parked car about 6 houses down from me.  Four young occupants, 17, 18, 19 and 25, were taken to hospital, 3 in a serious condition and one with minor injuries.  The Police chase had started only seconds before the car crashed.
Honestly, I am sick and tired of crashes on this road.  Yes I love taking the photo's, but it's time the council put speed bumps on this road.  It's steep, with long straights in parts, and cars speed up and down all the time.  With three schools on this road, plus two pre-schools, all close together, its time for speed bumps to be put in.
No cards yet, but I have two waiting to be photographed.  
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} to you from ME:-)

1 comment:

  1. It must have been scary to be awoken by sirens again!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!