Total Pageviews

Friday 24 July 2020

Two More Christmas Cards!

 I'm squeezing in two more Christmas cards before the weekend!  It's been so cold this week that I don't even want to get out of bed in the morning! We don't get snow here where I live, but boy, when it snows down South we certainly get the icy cold temperatures and wind up here.  Give me summer any day!
 The card above is made with a shiny rose gold card.  I'm loving this stamp and die set, and really enjoy coming up with new ways to make cards with it!  
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day, and a 'crafty' weekend!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!