Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 July 2020

Christmas in July Plus More!

 I made the card above using dies/stamps from the Stampin' Up! stamp set below.  I die cut in black and then white, and offset the black so the white card slightly shows behind the black.  Lot's of fun creating this card!

 I saw a card on Dawns blog just like the one above and decided to make it.  Please check out Dawns blog, she has some great stuff there!  (Thank you Dawn)  The top star is actually silver, as is the small star.  It was lot's of fun to make, and I am working on some Christmas cards using the same design.
The note cards below were quick and easy to make.  I die cut the words and stuck them onto small black note cards.  I added some sequins and they were done!
Below is a rainbow I saw recently.  So pretty! 
Thanks for dropping by!  Have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} to you from ME:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!