Total Pageviews

Saturday 20 September 2008

What's This?!



Ok, so the "colour fairy" has fluffed the colours on here...it SHOULD be showing up as lime green not washed out peppermint green! :-( And the ice block stick is bright red! True!
Anyway, this is a note book I made into a lollipop! I found the notebook for $1 & knew I could make it into a lollipop! The notebook is actually a sort of light bulb shape & it had a wire hook with beads on it when I bought it. I took the wire hook off & cut 2 scallop circles with my nesties then run them through one of my cb embossing folders. I stuck these onto the cover, taping the iceblock stick underneath so you can't see it. The red bow was already on the notebook so I took it off & re-glued it to the front. For $1 it turned into a nice Xmas gift! The pages in the notebook have little red hearts printed on them. This & the calendar below, was my lot for the day! Thanks for dropping by & have a great weekend - we had an awesome sunny & hot day today - I think Winter has truly GONE at last!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!