Total Pageviews

Saturday 6 September 2008

Happy H-OWL-oween


I cased this card from Hero Arts & just love the colour combination! I didn't have an owl/ghost stamp so I drew my own on some white card & cut it out! I hand drew the black line around the owl/ghost. I glued on some wobbly eyes & stamped the spiders in the right places. I have drawn some white (very hard to see!) dotted lines for the spiders' web. I also had to hand draw the owl/ghosts' feet! I used my Love Letters Alphabet stamp set for the words & coloured the words using my copics. That's about all I did for this cute card! Thanks for visiting & have a fun day!

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!