Total Pageviews

Wednesday 17 September 2008

My Sketch Book!

When I have an idea for a card layout, or colour combo I like or even just words that come into my head, this is where I draw or write them down! It's just a plain paged notebook thing & I have decorated the front & put tabs on each page. I used my scallop circle nesties for the circles& stamped one of my journal stamps on the white circle. It says "Thinkings, Inklings, Inkings, Sketches, Colours & Card Idea's! I added stick on pearls to the scallops on the white card & some paper flowers to the corners. The aqua butterfly & daisy are from a cb die. The colours are HOT pink & a very bright aqua, which is not showing as bright as they really are :-( I also put some stick on gems I recently found cheap somewhere. I don't always buy my stuff from craft shops; I once found some gorgeous tiny gems for $1 a packet (about 50 in each packet) which were from a Japanese shop! Sadly the shop closed down & moved! I look for craft stuff everywhere I go, you can find stuff in some odd places! I think that's it for today, thanks for visiting:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!