Total Pageviews

Saturday 13 September 2008

Cute Card!




Here is the open (left) and closed (top) version of this little scallop card. I cut out a large scallop shape using my nesties, then adjusted a square piece of card (the dark brown card) to fit behind it. I scored a small section of the scallop so the card would open easier & added 2 brass coloured brads to hold the card together. I added some flowers & gems & a few dots of kindy glitz. On the inside of the card I stuck a small square of pink card & stamped some words (Stamps by Judith) on it. Not alot of work but very cute & would make great invitations for kids parties! Or anything for that matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!