Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 September 2008

Thank YOU!



Ok, this card has two meanings! Thank YOU for visiting my blog (& I hope you come back again sometime!) & a thank you card I am giving to my neighbours to thank them for all they did for me when I was in hospital recently.
I used my floral screen cb eb folder for the pink card & my circle nesties for the 2 circles. The butterfly is a clear silver edged sticker stuck onto some hot pink card. (Truly, it IS hot pink not pale pink as it shows on here!) I stuck some diamond gems on each corner of the card & it was done. Nice & easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!