Total Pageviews

Friday 12 September 2008

Penguin Hula Girl!



Hmmm, I really DO have gremlins in this scanner! The colours on here should be BRIGHT pink, BRIGHT purple & BRIGHT aqua!! Really, believe me!
I used different nesties, circles & square for this card & a piece of purple card that I had cut out in a wavy shape & run through my cb Swirls eb folder. It just so happened that I "found" that scrap of card while looking for something else. (Which I never did find!) I also added some kindy glitz & some sparkly stick on diamonds & the card was done!
I only made one card today, I spent the rest of my time (well, alot of it!) looking for a place where I bought some cheap card in bulk, a couple of years ago. I finally found the address, much to my joy! Now I can order more! If anyone (particularly in NZ) is interested, it is called Timbrel Paper Products & they are in Upper Hutt City Wellington. They are on the Internet, just google their address.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!