Total Pageviews

Sunday 12 February 2023

Using LS Heart Shaped Sticker Stencils

For the card above and the one below, I have used my LS Heart Shaped Sticker Stencil and brushed on some red (above) and Lavender (below) ink very lightly around the inside of the heart shape.  I stamped some tiny flowers and a tiny leaf stamp as well. For the card above I stamped two of the LS Hares in the center, and for the card below I stamped Rory and Darcy in the center of the heart.  There is some sparkly glitter on all these cards, but it just doesn't show up in the photo's. All these cards look much prettier IRL!
he card below is similar to the one I posted recently. I am slowly regaining the use of my left arm, but it's slow.  At the moment I am enjoying making very simple cards, something I would normally struggle with. But at least I am able to stamp!  Gotta get my arm back in full use as I have two LS stamp orders coming soon!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!





2 comments:

  1. These cards are completely gorgeous, Sunshine! And I’m so glad your left arm is getting stronger - even if it’s not as fast as you would like!😀 - Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really beautiful. Something about those bunnies is so touching. Take care with your arm.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!