Total Pageviews

Friday 10 February 2023

A Very Simple LS Card!

I managed to make a very simple and quick card, using LS products.  I still don't have full use of my left hand/arm, but I just had to have a go at making a card this morning. I used one of the LS circle masks to make the circle, brushing on some Versafine Clair Morning Mist pigment ink going 3/4 of the way around the inside of the circle mask.  I also brushed on some Elements Greensleeves dye ink over the top.  I then stamped the berry wreath LS stamp part way around the circle.
I coloured the red berries with a red gel pen.  There's also some glitter on the wreath, but it doesn't show on here.
Lastly I stamped 3 tiny butterflies using the LS stamp, Flutterbies.
Although this was a very simple card, it challenged me because of not being able to fully use my left arm.
If I over do things, my arm gets sore and very tired, so for now I'm just taking things easy.
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!
I

2 comments:

  1. Your limitations sure didn't keep you from making a beautiful card. I love those silhouetted bunnies. It says Happiness and I'm sure you had some happiness in being able to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a perfect card! The circle makes me think the bunnies are watching the moon rise. I love it! -Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!