Total Pageviews

Thursday 15 April 2021

Flying Snarky!

I almost forgot to publish tis Snarky Cats card!  What prompted me was, someone bought it yesterday (along with other Snarky Cats cards I made) and I remembered it needed publishing.  Personally, I really like this card, and sometimes I have trouble letting cards go when it's sold.  Does anyone else feel like that?  I would love to know your thoughts!  The colours on here are a bit pale.  In reality, the colours are much brighter.
It was cold last night - a gentle hint that Winter is slowly creeping in:-(  I am not looking forward to Winter:-(
Ok, that's it for now, thanks for dropping by!  Have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

2 comments:

  1. I love this card and would probably want to keep it, too! (By the way, thank you so much for the one you sent me. I love it!) Once in awhile I make a card that I really want to keep, although I've only actually kept once (so far). I usually just save them until I can send them to people I *know* will appreciate them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I purposely kept a card I made for someone else - no, I don't think so. When I worked in the school and left thank you notes for the staff, or Christmas cards on display, I would sometimes reclaim them instead of throwing them out after a suitable amount of time. I sometimes make a duplicate while I'm working on what I need to have just in case or to keep for the "recipe" of how I did it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!