Total Pageviews

Sunday 18 April 2021

Something Simple For Sunday!


 I cut out a leaf shape using my Scan N Cut machine.  (No leaf dies I had were big enough for what I wanted to make.) I laid the piece of card I had cut the leaf shape from, on the white card and used soft brushes to brush on some Autumn colours.  I used four different colurs of ink pads, yellow, orange, Cajun Craze and red.
I then used my Tim Holtz Stamp Tool to stamp on the tree over the coloured leaf, using black ink.  I was going to stamp the words, "Hello Autumn" on the bottom, but decided I preferred it without the words. I just wanted it plain and simple. I lastly added a small clear gem half way down the card, on the right hand side and the card was finished. (Ok, so I couldn't resist putting at east ONE bit of bling on the card!)
I'm not good with making clean and simple cards, they challenge me, but felt like making something simple today.  Every so often I do this, as it settles my busy mind and makes it easier for me to get back into my "busy" cards!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. I love the tree superimposed on the leaf. What a great idea - makes a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!