Total Pageviews

Thursday 29 April 2021

Vanishing Visitors And Something CAS.

For the card above, I used some Tim Holtz dies from a set called, "The Park".  I die cut the lady twice.  Once on black card and again on some DSP.  The words are from a TH stamp set that has lot's of different Halloween related words. I used a mask from a piece of card that I had die cut the lady, and carefully brushed on some grey ink to give a kind of shadowy look.  Or are they ghostly images...?!  The butterfly net and butterflies are also part of the die set.
For this card, above, I just stamped the words in black, on to a white folded card.  I added a small glass gem to the tail of the word "away" and the card was done.  I actually made this card for a Face Book page that has all Clean and Simple(CAS) cards.  I struggle with making CAS cards because I love my bling!  Anyway, I like how the card turned out!  The stamp is one of Suzanne Cannons creations.  Her calligraphy is STUNNING!
Ok, so that it's for today.  Thanks for dropping by!  Have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!  Hugs:-)
 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Mary Poppins chasing fireflies. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!