Total Pageviews

Wednesday 28 April 2021

Clean Your Stamps With These!

While I was in my local $2 Shop, I came across these cleaning sponges.  There are four in a pack and they each measure 4 inches in length, just under 2 1/2 inches across and about 1 1/4 inches deep.
It says they remove things such as crayon, permanent markers, scuff marks (presumably on shoes) tough dirt from most hard smooth surfaces.  My brain immediately thought, "what about cleaning rubber/acrylic
stamps?!"  You wet the sponge and then wring it out a bit, so I tried it on the bathroom cabinet, the kitchen sink, the top of the oven and eventual my stamps!  WOW WOW WOW!!  It cleans my stamps perfectly and it didn't take much effort!  I usually clean the ink off the stamp with a wet cloth them dry it with a paper towel.
Using this new sponge, the ink just came off so easily and the stamp was left way cleaner than usual.  These sponges are great, and I just wanted to tell you all about it!  Oh, and they remove tea stains from your tea cup sooo easily too!
Above is one of the sponges.  I now have them in the kitchen the stamp room and the bathroom.  I will try them on my shoes later and see how that goes.  The sponges are quite firm and very light.  I'll be keeping these in stock for future use, especially in my stamp room!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be you authentic self and shine bright each and every day! Hugs:-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!