Total Pageviews

Saturday 27 March 2021

Pigs and Coat Hangers?!

I saw a card like the one above for sale in a shop, and thought to myself, "I can make that!"  So I did!  Thanks t Andrea who had given me some coat hanger paper clips!  They were the perfect size! I used some coloured wool I had, and typed and printed the words on my laptop.  I adhered the coat hanger to the card using my hot glue gun.  Such a fun, quick and easy card to make!
This card uses a  stamp and die set from Pink Ink Designs, called "Pigs Might Fly".  Loraine sent me a card like this recently, and I loved how she coloured it, and ended up buying the same stamp and die set.  (Thank you Lorraine!)  I have adhered the pig and balloons with sponge tape to give it some height. I cheated by using my Scan N Cut machine to die cut the wings and balloons.  I have very sore thumbs/hands at the moment and found it a bit of a challenge with the smaller dies.  I also used my San N Cut to cut out the word "Believe", below which is on the inside of the card.  The machine has over 
1000 pre programed images (this was one of them) and you can make them smaller or larger as you like.  As well as those images, you can draw/stamp your own words/images and it will cut those as well.  This machine does way more stuff than I know, and I am constantly learning what it can do!  It also has several alphabets so you write and cut your own words.  SO much fun!!

 Thanks for dropping in, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I love both of these. The hanger card is a hoot, and of course you know I would love the pig!!! Great job coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!