Total Pageviews

Sunday 14 March 2021

Snarky Christmas Tree!


 Here's another of my Snarky Cats cards.  This one is supposed to be a Christmas tree. I have lightly sponged a green background around the cats. I know it's hard to see on here, but it is there.
Once again, I have stamped and masked the images so it appears they are stacked on top of each other.  I then used my Scan N Cut machine to cut the entire image out in one piece.  I would never attempt to hand cut an image like this, it would be too difficult and take me too long.  As well as that my hands are too sore to hold the scissors and cut.
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright every single day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love your snarky cat tree! What fun and beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!