Total Pageviews

Saturday 6 March 2021

Two New Snarkys!

I made these two cards yesterday.  This first card was made because at 2.27am yesterday morning we were woken by a Civil Defense Alarm warning us that there had been a huge 7.1 earthquake in the Kermadec Islands (above NZ) and there was a possibility there may be a Tsunami, and for those who live close to the coast we were told to evacuate.  So my sense of humour took over and I made this card, below!
Mr. Snarky is in the bath, and in my imagination, he has caused a Tsunami!  While the Tsunami alert was serious, my imagination set into gear and so I made this card.  We got CD alerts all through the day,  and luckily no one was injured and no property damaged.  Thank goodness for that.                                              
I also made this card, below, yesterday.  I follow Ryan from Glitter Grunge Greetings on you tube, and this card was inspired by a card he had made.  Mr. Snarky is being greedy and diving in to a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!  
                                                       

 
 It's a wonder his top hat didn't fall off!    The gold circles are supposed to be gold coins!  
I stamped a witches cauldron for the pot, and cut off some of the flames underneath it.  I glued some gold coins to kind of hide the bottom.                                            

                               
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!