Total Pageviews

Thursday 4 March 2021

A Flying Snarky!

I made (and posted) this card yesterday.  I made the background by spraying a piece of white glossy card with different coloured sprays. I stamped and cut out the cat and then coloured him in with copics.  I die cut the wings and attached them to the back of the cat, and then added one of those Action Wobble Springs to the back of him and stuck him to the card.  He wobbles when you move either the card, or touch  him.
I added some sequins, and a small clear glass gem to the center of the spider web.  I also added some wobbly eyes to the cat. I think they enhance the expression on his face! Lots of fun to make, and I hope the recipient enjoys it!  I'm not doing a lot of crafting right now, it's been so hot and humid and my inspiration has gone 'on holiday!'  
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!
 

1 comment:

  1. The expression is really priceless! Wonderfully done.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!