Total Pageviews

Tuesday 23 March 2021

A Bunch of Snarky Cats!

Here are my latest cards, all "Snarky Cats" stamps by Tim Holtz.  All the images have been cut using my Scan N Cut machine.  It does a way better job at cutting than I do!
Mr. Snarky, above, is having a party, but instead of having party lights, he has party fish skeleton lights!  Pheww, that would be smelly!  I wonder if anyone came to his party?!
'
The card above has a mish mash of stamping, tissue paper, ink smooshes and sticky net stuff on it.  Because the background is so busy and colourful, I left Mr. Snarky un-coloured.
This Snarky is made on a playing card!  He has a background of tissue paper and some sticky net stuff that Andrea gave me.  The gold wings are a Tim Holtz 3D Embossing folder that cuts out and embosses the image.
SO much fun to use!  I love Tim Holtz products, they are always excellent quality.  If only Tim would re- release the Stamptember Snarky Cats stamps.  I want to buy that set!  I missed out on getting it as I was unwell and in hospital at the time.  By the time I was discharged and sent home, the set had sold out:-(
Ok, so that's all for now! Thanks for dropping by!
Have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and ever day!

1 comment:

  1. I love to see the fun you're having with these snarky cats. I keep checking sources for those stamps but haven't seen any. Will keep on.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!